Home / Academics / School Rules
- Every student should carry his or her almanac to the school everyday.
- Students should reach school by 7.40 a.m.
- Irregular attendance, habitual late comers, disobedience or objectionable behavior of any kind may result in dismissal.
- No student is permitted to leave the class during class hours, except for an urgent reason and that too with the out pass.
- Use of unfair means during examination will be dealt with severity.
- Lending or borrowing of others articles is not permitted.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed.
- Students should not bring any sharp items to the school.
- Students bringing cycles should park them only after locking properly.
- Students are required to bring a leave application on joining the school after leave.
Attendance is compulsory on certain days of the academic year :
- Days on which classes are not held for some other important co-curricular activities such as Teachers’ Day, Annual Sports, Foundation Day etc.
- During sports practice sessions.
- Absenteeism on those compulsory attendance days will be dealt with sternly.
Students being late or absent must have the reason entered in the Regularity record. This should be duly signed by the guardian and the teacher concerned. If the reason is of a confidential nature the guardian may write a separate letter.
Medical certificate should be produced for absence due to contagious diseases.
70 percent attendance is compulsory; failing which the student will not be allowed to sit for the examination.